- Shipping is automatically applied at checkout.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post, regardless of the value of your order. If you require insurance for your order, please contact My Fine Art Prints via email for a postage estimate within 24 hours of submitting the order. All Australia Post shipments are now traceable. A tracking number can be provided on request if your order has not arrived within the estimated time frame.
- PO Boxes are not recommended as a delivery destination.
- Please ensure all delivery details are correct and as much information is provided. Your delivery will need to be signed for, so please ensure someone is home or provide an alternate address where someone can accept your delivery within business hours.
- My Fine Art Prints are not responsible for international orders once the order has been shipped.
- Orders are inspected and approved before the sale. If your order arrives damaged, please email us within 24 hours of receiving your order. For your reference, we suggest you take photos of any damage.
- We charge a flat rate of $12 for the delivery of prints within Australia.
- We charge a flat rate of $50 for the delivery of prints internationally (outside of Australia).
- Any additional charges, such as import duties, taxes or customs fees are not included in the delivery fee or print price and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Prints are wrapped in acid-free cellophane. They are either rolled in a sturdy tube where they are well protected or packed flat with sturdy padding. They are packed with great care to ensure the integrity of the paper and the print is maintained. When opening please handle with care. Make sure your hands are clean and if possible wear cotton gloves. Hold the print at the edges to avoid leaving fingerprints.
- For orders within Australia please allow up to 20 days for delivery of unframed prints
- For international orders please allow 30 days for delivery of unframed prints.
- My Fine Art Prints does not offer ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges. All sales are final, unless the work arrives damaged, in which case you should contact My Fine Art Prints via email within 24 hours of receiving delivery of your order. For your reference, we suggest you take photos of any damage. All prints must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; we, therefore, advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. My Fine Art Prints will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. My Fine Art Prints reserves the right to issue refunds at any time prior to delivery.
- This refund policy does not apply to artworks which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.